Friday, February 4, 2011

Harry Potter Update


Harry Potter announcement:) I have finished the entire Harry Potter series, and I just loved it. The entire plot is so well written, and I love all the messages. The Deathly Hollows was a really good ending, but I was really sad for it to end. If you have not read this series, I kinda feel sorry for you, I really recommend this. Also, I would highly recommend reading the books and then watching the movies, because you can understand a lot more of the story in the books. The movies are definitely nice to see, and really add a great aspect to visualizing the story, but especially for the long books, they cut out a lot of really good story line. Well, I am really hoping to get everything up on the Harry Potter tab soon, I may have gone a bit over board, but I was bored. This is probably one of my favorite series ever, so be sure to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment